What legal basis do we use to process your personal data
We will only process your personal data if a lawful basis exists. We may rely on:
- Your consent. If we rely on your consent to process your data you may withdraw your consent at any time.
- The need to meet a legal obligation in carrying out our statutory functions
- The need to meet a request you have made for information or a service
- The need to prevent or investigate suspected or actual violations of the law
- The need to protect public interest