How do we keep your personal data secure
The security and confidentiality of your information is very important to us.
We will ensure that:
- Safeguards are in place to make sure personal data is held securely
- Only hold your information on servers under the control of the Cabinet Office and within the jurisdiction of the Isle of Man
- Only authorised staff will be able to view your information
- We maintain security of the systems in line with ISO 27001 standard
- We comply with the requirements of the PCI Security Standards Council
We may share your information:
- With other Isle of Man Government Departments, Boards and Offices to provide a service or information you have requested
- The Police or law enforcement agencies where it is legal to do so
- The courts on production of a valid court order
We will not sell, or share, your personal data with other companies, organisations or individuals
Your personal information will not be disclosed to any third party without your prior consent or where required to do so by law.