- Online Services Help
- Online Services
Planning Application Help
Planning Online enables you to view a planning application by:
- Finding a specific application by its reference number, e.g. 10/00054/B
- Searching for an application by the specific date they appeared in the publication list, a list of dates will be offered for you to select from.
- Searching for an application at a particular property by entering
- a post code,
- a house number / name and post code
- the street name
- the street name and parish / town
If the address search details entered are sufficient to find one or many planning applications they will be displayed for selection, otherwise a list of possible locations will be presented to choose from.
Once you have selected a specific planning application you can view each document submitted in its support in electronic copy and further, should you wish to, enter comment for consideration by the Department.
Office opening hours are:-
Mon – Thurs, 9am – 5.30pm
Fri, 9am – 5.00pm
Counter opening hours are:-
Mon – Thurs, 9am – 5.00pm
Fri, 9am – 4.30pm