Common Services Help

To Enrol with Government Departments, Boards and Offices:

Some of our Services can be used without enrolment such as MEA Payments, Rates Payments & Fishing Licences, however other Service require you to enrol.

To enrol for a Government Service you will need to enter further details to enable that service to correctly identify you. For example, when registering for VAT services, you will need to provide your VAT number and your Effective Date of Registration (EDR ). To complete the enrolment process you need an Activation Code, which will be issued to you by Customs & Excise, these can be requested online and sent to you by postal service.

Each respective service will require different unique details from you. These are requested both to identify your account and to ensure other people cannot access your records. Full details of the requirements for enrolment can be found on the help pages for each service.